Hello my lovelies, hope you are all well. Today i thought i would write a beauty wish list post. This isn't a good thing to post when you really want everything on it! Good job i have no money. Anyway, i didn't want to write another review, so i thought this would be a good alternative and i love making wish lists so much and reading other peoples beauty wish lists. However, they do tend to do some damage to the overdraft. Ive done a high-end one today, but am certainly going to do a drugstore one as the next one in the chapter, i guess you could say. So lets get started...
1. I have been loving my brows at the moment and filling them and just everything about them. I saw Alix from icovetthee use this and just knew that i needed it. I went straight onto cult beauty and saw that they it was out of stock, so of course i just had to be notified when it was back in stock. 2 weeks later i got the e-mail and just didnt go and buy it. Maybe it is a sign? hope not, i don't like signs. It is £15 and i don't think that i bad at all, considering you hardly need any of the product, i think it would last a really long time. One day, i shall own in this in the not so fear future hopefully....
2. MAC is a brand that i go to for everything. I have only got one of their eyeshadows bases in soft ochre, but i really want a deep brown one. Shimmer is a yes and i think matte brown would look a tad scary for the day, but a subtle shimmer is certainly more wearable in my eyes. MAC Constructivist or Indian Wood, look amazing and i really want to give them a go. For £15 they certainly last ages. I have had Soft Ochre for over a year and it is still going strong. I am so close to finishing my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On & On Bronze and would love to find some great alternatives, so any recommendations are certainly welcome.
3. NARS Ita brush. Words can't describe how much i want this. I can't find anywhere online apart from this website that does the brush. I have no idea whether it was limited edition, but after seeing Lauren from Lauren Curtis on youtube use it. you will be watching her videos for hours now. I was sold. I think this could quite possibly be the perfect contouring brush and i love my contouring. It retails for £26 i think, however, on the website linked above it says its retails at £55 sayy whhhaaaaaaaa. Possibly justifiable to some, perhaps not to others, but for me YES.
4. Would you believe i don't own the MAC 217. I don't need to explain this brush much, but i am still in shock i haven't ever bought it. what is wrong with me.
5. The same goes for the MAC 239. The most essential brush alongside the 217 of course.
6. I have heard a lot of people recently talk about the Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks. I have never tried anything from Bobbi Brown and i really want to. I first saw these from the ever so lovely Hannah. She did a video on them and i was just amazed by them. I don't know whether they would be suitable for dry skin, but mixed in with a little moisturiser could be a different story. They are £28 which for Bobbi Brown isn't that bad, as i was expecting around the £38 mark.
7. Illamasqua is a brand I've never tried before and i really want, i just don't know where to start. I think their pigments are a great starting point, plus I've never used a pigment before and they really amaze me. I'm am so easily pleased its quite ridiculous. A lot of people have talked about their pigment in Ore. I want it. I think i may wait until they have another one of their incredible sales and pick it up then. I don't think it will be for a while though *sad face*.
8. Heaven is right here. MAC Nocturnals Pigments aren't available anymore so i can't even link to them or anything, but oh my goodness. Zoe not me haahaha has done a review on blog about them on her amazing blog, so you can gasp over them at her blog. I mean theres heaven for normal people and then this is my heaven. I just want to buy these and look at them. I have found an amazon seller selling some of these, but again money is an issue so i can't buy them. One day maybe one day. theres not limit to how much gold, bronze and bronze eyesahdows you can have right???.....
9. YSL lipsticks. An art piece. I just want loads of these an to then make art from them. Exquisite packaging and amazing product inside of course. I have the infamous Peach Passion and i love it. I don't tend to wear it, as it is too pink for my liking. looks like barbie pink on my lips. They are amazing though and i think most people will agree that the packaging is just insane. These are £25, so not the cheapest lipstick, but you make up for it with the packaging and the product.
10. Tom Ford. What more can i say about this genus mac, fashion or makeup. Beauitful clothes, beautiful makeup. Of course, i would get the Golden Mink palette , because its gold and neutrals duhhhhhh. I have 2 lipsticks and again both packaging and product are just out of this world. I would love to try an eye quad and see how they compare to my Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita palette looks much nicer in person and in a video format..... Now these don't come cheap as they are Tom Ford and £62 i wasn't expecting that WOAH, but this is more of a splurge item i think. better start saving or get a job or just dream. yeah just dream.
11. I didnt even know these existed until Gabby from Velvet Ghost .new favourite youtuber alert. did a video on them. Now i want them. thanks gabby, you make me want to buy everything-. You guessed the shade yes its gold and called Meteore or Comet or both. Its beautiful and what makes it worse is the CD embossed on to it, makes me want it so much more. I have swatted these and oh my gosh. Words can't describe it. So creamy, pigmented and just god damn amazing and the packaging looks amazing and gahhhhh. At £23.50, these don't come cheap -as does nothing in this blogpost- but they are just so pretty and calling my name.
12. I feel this one is quite random, but I've wanted the Stila One Step Correct Colour Corrector - never knew boots stocked stila - for so long now, its crazy. I first saw the lovely Gemma from Gemsmaquillage used it years ago in a video with glossybox -i think- and it just really intrigued me. I was so amazed by the 3 colours and the fact they were swirled around -see very easily pleased-. I am all for colour correcting products and anything to get rid of the redness in my skin always grabs my attention, but this just looks amazing and i really want to put it on my face. I have never tried anything from Stila and this looks like a great place to start. Its £24, but if it actually works then why the hell not.
13. Last but certainly not least another Stila product. This is the Stila Magnificent Metals Eyeshadow (with primer). To me, these looks so intriguing and look really good in videos i have seen them in. Guess what colour i want them in. Comex Copper and Comex Gold. i feel my gold, bronze, neutral obsession has gone to far now. WOWZA, these are not cheap or even remotely affordable. £33.50. I was not expecting that at all, but for some glitter and primer, i don't even think that is justifiable. I'm saying this, but i bet you i will buy some one day. Cray would be an understatement.
Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this post. I do really want to go shopping now but i shall resist. March is a spending ban for me. I certainly need it thats for sure. My giveaway is also starting soon, i just need to film the video to go alongside it and it will be here very soon. Super excited as its my first one!!! Hope you all have a lovely day!
twitter // instagram // youtube // facebook